They're moving! They're really moving!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

revontuli

They're moving! They're really moving!

#1 Post by revontuli »

Thanks to comparison photos I'm finally detecting some movement in one of my teeth! This is so exciting!

See my blog at http://chicletmouth.blogspot.com/ for the dramatic photos. ;-)

Snowglobe32

#2 Post by Snowglobe32 »

Exciting and pretty cool, huh?

Lynette

#3 Post by Lynette »

Yay! I can notice the movement. That's so exciting :)

23 year old female with ceramic braces.

http://www.projectbraceface.wordpress.com

fleur26

#4 Post by fleur26 »

yeah movement for sure. your front teeth are coming along nicely also the ones beside them.yay! glad you :)

SilverGirl

#5 Post by SilverGirl »

Wow - there is definitely a difference! Funny - I had a very similar front tooth situation. Isn't it such a relief when that one front-and-center crooked tooth moves into place?!?

Rizzie

#6 Post by Rizzie »

It doesn't get a whole lot better in the braces-world than seeing a wayward tooth start coming into line! Congrats--I know how exciting it is to be on the way to side-by-side front teeth!

Right now, I have two things that are my main focus when I am in front of the mirror...a lower incisor that I am sure is holding up major progress, and my upper midline that is way off-center. So, my two front teeth are side-by-side, but off to one side, if you can feature that!!! :shock:

This is some lesson in patience! I am so happy, though, to be on my way!