Pic Update!! Wow, lol!!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Becca

Pic Update!! Wow, lol!!

#1 Post by Becca »

I just found some pics I took right before I got my braces and the following few months afterward. I can NOT believe how crooked they used to be! I also took a pic today (2 years later). Hope this encourages some of you who may have just been braced! :D

One Month

Two Months

Three Months

Four Months

TODAY!!

loradora

#2 Post by loradora »

Great progress - nice smile.

GeenBug

#3 Post by GeenBug »

They're coming along very nicely.

Braced: June 24, 2010.

palht

#4 Post by palht »

Wow, it's amazing how 4 months could give your teeth such a nice shape and curve!

palht

#5 Post by palht »

Sorry, my bad for having mistaken 2 years for 4 mths! But your teeth still look great!!!

hal2me

#6 Post by hal2me »

What great progress! Thank you for sharing!

Becca

#7 Post by Becca »

Thanks, everyone! I'm still amazed at how far they've come, lol! 8)