umm

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

UGH!NOTAGAIN

umm

#1 Post by UGH!NOTAGAIN »

isss fried shrimp ok??? like from chinese places??...and rice is def ok right???... i dont wanna break anything

#2 Post by 207 »

You shouldn't break anything with either fried shrimp or rice. I love rice and my experience has been it gets stuck every where in the braces. A thorough cleaning is required after you're done eating.

evilnel

#3 Post by evilnel »

Oh my gosh, rice is the worse. You can brush for 10 minutes and still find grains! But I love it and eat it all the time, haha.

evilnel

#4 Post by evilnel »

*the worst

Are we ever going to get an edit button?!

TumbleDryLow

#5 Post by TumbleDryLow »

Breaking something is probably not going to happen with anything soft and rice/shrimp definitely falls into this category. Crunchy stuff (apples carrots) is best cut up first. Super sticky sweet stuff (caramel, toffee) is best avoided.