is this odd?

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

LN

is this odd?

#1 Post by LN »

I think my ortho has gone bonkers!..Here's my story...Saw the ortho on a monday for my scheduled appointment. He told me my teeth were looking great and I will be out of braces sooner than anticipated. I've been braced for 9 months and treatment was to last 18 to 24 months, so I was ecstatic!!! He applied powerchains to my upper and lower front six teeth to close the spaces. I left his office overjoyed at the prospects of being deband earlier. Two days later I noticed my upper powerchain broke so I went to get it fixed. The ortho did the repair and then put me in "rubberbands"! I reminded the ortho I saw him two days earlier and no mention of rubberbands. What gives??? The ortho had no real answer either. I just found it odd. Any comments? thanks LN

lionfish

#2 Post by lionfish »

Mmm.....yes, odd. I always knew well in advance what was coming up.