omfg! 24 days and it's debanding day after 4 years!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

algebraland

omfg! 24 days and it's debanding day after 4 years!

#1 Post by algebraland »

Wow, this came as a surprise yet not a surprise cuz I've been battling braces for 4 years. Luckily, however, I haven't had any of those appliances or expanders or strange elastics configurations, just triangles and straight lines (separately, though!). One week before, I get molds, and then a retainer. I'll so eat all the things that I couldn't eat before!
Yay me! *jumps up and down, clapping hands!)

breda206

#2 Post by breda206 »

congratulations!!!! :D

Nancy51

#3 Post by Nancy51 »

I'll so eat all the things that I couldn't eat before!
What will you treat yourself to first?

Congratulations! :jump:
Nancy

24KSmile

#4 Post by 24KSmile »

Wow! How did you stay motivated for 4 years of treatment? I have my 3 year braces anniversary in two weeks & I am getting tired of the slow progress. Any advice?

algebraland

#5 Post by algebraland »

Well to answer the first question, I will first eat Haribo gummis because they remind me of my hometown in Berlin. Then I will probably have an apple without slicing up the damn thing. Second question, I got them in seventh grade and school has kept me busy, but for a better answer, my teeth were awful and it is encouraging every appt to see how far I've come. 23 days now yay me!

monarch64

#6 Post by monarch64 »

congrats!!!!