Need Advice-Extractions Tomorrow!!!

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

ccrisis

Need Advice-Extractions Tomorrow!!!

#1 Post by ccrisis »

Hi,

I'm having three extractions tomorrow (two on top, one on the bottom -- I'm already missing one down there) in order to fix my overbite/overjet. I've been reading that my front teeth may end up slanting inward when my treatment is done. I would hate that more than my overbite, which I've actually gotten used to over the years. My teeth are very crooked, especially on the bottom and that's always been much more of a concern to me than the overbite. I've love to have my overbite corrected or even just improved a little, but I don't want my teeth to slant inwards!!!! Any advice???