I week since I got braced(PICS)

This is the place to post general questions and comments about all areas of orthodontic treatment. Before you post a question, use the forum's SEARCH tool to see if your question has already been answered!

New Members: YOU MUST MAKE A POST WITHIN 24 HOURS OF REGISTERING OR YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED. In other words, don't sign up unless you plan to actively participate in the message board immediately. This is necessary to keep out spammers and lurkers with bad intentions. Of course, you can read most forums on the board without registering.

DO NOT POST FULL-FACE PHOTOS or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

vivie

I week since I got braced(PICS)

#1 Post by vivie »

Hi all,
Finally got pics taken its been a week since I got braced and I'm doing okay so far hope it remains that way. :)
Viv

Joanna20

#2 Post by Joanna20 »

Hey! You teeth look a bit like mine at the moment (only urs look better!!!), I have a bit of an overjet has well!!! I hope u notice many changes on ur 1st adjustment!
Joanna

Next Ortho. consultations: Dec. 26 & January 16
Next Higienist consultation: February

PaulKariya

#3 Post by PaulKariya »

Good pictures.