Tips for finding reliable orthodontist

Discussions relating to Lingual Braces (behind-the-teeth) only, such as iBraces and LingualCare.

Moderator: bbsadmin

chinglnc

Tips for finding reliable orthodontist

#1 Post by chinglnc »

Hello

I have found two orthodontist who provide lingual braces at about the same price.
The online review for these two orthodontist are almost equal, although the number of people reviewing them is relatively small so I am not sure how reliable they are.

I don't have any friends who have had experience with them and I find it difficult to choose which one to go for.

Do I just go for gut feeling as I feel they both are similar in terms of experience....(both around 10 years).

Any advice what else I should be looking out for?

FlyByNight

Re: Tips for finding reliable orthodontist

#2 Post by FlyByNight »

I really looked for the personality of my orthos. I went to a father and son, Rykiss orthodontics who have many locations in my city. They're the nicest doctors I've ever met and always listen to what you have to say. I'd have a consultation with both of them and decide from there.

chinglnc

#3 Post by chinglnc »

FlyByNight wrote:I really looked for the personality of my orthos. I went to a father and son, Rykiss orthodontics who have many locations in my city. They're the nicest doctors I've ever met and always listen to what you have to say. I'd have a consultation with both of them and decide from there.
Thanks for sharing. Out of interest, which braces treatment did you go for in the end?

FlyByNight

#4 Post by FlyByNight »

chinglnc wrote:
FlyByNight wrote:I really looked for the personality of my orthos. I went to a father and son, Rykiss orthodontics who have many locations in my city. They're the nicest doctors I've ever met and always listen to what you have to say. I'd have a consultation with both of them and decide from there.
Thanks for sharing. Out of interest, which braces treatment did you go for in the end?
I had the Damon brackets. Full metal on the bottom, ceramic on the top front 6.